Article Submission Agreement for Maaen Journal for Medical Sciences
Please review the following submission agreement ("Submission Agreement").
Thank you for submitting an article to Maaen Journal for Medical Sciences (the "Journal").
To submit an article (the "Article"):
- You must be the author, or the authorized agent of the author(s) and copyright holder (if different from the author(s));
- the author(s) must have approved the work for publication;
- the author(s) must have agreed to submit the article to the Journal;
- the author(s) must accept full responsibility for the content of the Article;
- the Article must be the Author(s) original work and must not contain any libelous or unlawful statements or infringe on the rights or privacy of others or contain material or instructions that might cause harm or injury
- the Article must not have been previously published, is not pending review elsewhere, and will not be submitted for review elsewhere pending the completion of the editorial decision process at the Journal.
By submitting the Article, you represent and warrant that the above are true.
Each article submitted will undergo the Journal's editorial decision process. The Journal is not under any obligation to publish the Article. We will send you notices at the email address associated with your account.
If the Journal agrees to publish the Article, in order to expedite the publishing process and enable the Journal to circulate your work to the fullest extent, you hereby agree that upon publication, the following is automatically assigned to the publisher: all copyright in and to the Article for the full term of the copyright and all renewals and extensions.
This is subject to generous personal-use exceptions and attribution and usage policies as described in the Journal policies.
By submitting your article to the Journal, you agree and consent to the Submission Agreement and the Journal policies.